The event “Made OF Sicily” that will host a collective of 20 Sicilian Artist and their 100 works about Sicily and Sicilianity is about to start!
The event “Made OF Sicily” will take place from the 9th to the 18th of May at Palazzo Forcella De Seta a Palermo: 10 days of exhibition during which it will be possible to admire 100 works that 20 Sicilian artists have dedicated to Sicily. Simultaneously to the exhibition, there will also be workshops, talks and meetings with young Sicilian entrepreneurs that will talk about auto-entreprenurship and innovation.
Click on the image below to see the program of the event!
The artists of the collective have been invited by a specific Technical Commision composed by experts, after the contest “Made OF Sicily, that has been launched in the context of the project of Sicily & Sicilians.
The collective will be composed by:
- Chiara Polizzi, painter
- Chiara Privitera, photographer
- Danilo Battaglia, painter
- Dario Bonanno, painter
- Davide Di Martino, video artist
- Fabio Megna, painter
- Filippo Papa, photographer
- Giampiero Chirco, illustrator
- Gianluca Patti, photographer
- Luca Mannino, sculptor
- Marilina Marchica, painter
- Michela Martinico, digital artist
- Pietro Librici, painter
- Roberto Lombino, photographer
- Salvatore Rivolo, painter
- Salvo Alibrio, photographer
- Stefano Liga, photographer
- Stefano Lo Voi, painter
- Vincenzo Lo Scrudato, photographer
- Vincenzo Luca Picone, video artist
Do you want to be updated on the event and on Sicily & Sicilians?
Subscribe to our Newsletter and follow us on social media!
If you want to have more information about the project or if you want to collaborate with us, contact us by clicking here.